Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about Marisol's stuff

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Do you think that they will stop selling her stuff on the date they said she would be retired, or do you think some of her additional items (dresses, accessories) will be available until they sell out?

    I don't think I'm going to try to complete her collection, I'm curious...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that even if they have stock left that they will NOT sell it after the cut off date but most likekly she'll sell out BEFORE she's set to retire

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a good question!!!!! I would think they will keep selling until they sell out, but I don't know since they give a date??? But if they don't sell out by that date, I would think they would stay sell what is left and not make anymore??? Not sure though... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they will continue to sell her stuff until they become retired but that will probably be before the sell-out date anyway.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fit is like Kailey they will sell her stuff after, but not the Doll

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think her stuff will sell out before she does!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Homemommie:
    I think that even if they have stock left that they will NOT sell it after the cut off date but most likekly she'll sell out BEFORE she's set to retire
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to half disagree. I think that it will sell out before the cut date, but if it doesn't, I think they will continue selling it, just not showing it in catalogs or the website. That's what they did with the historical LE outfits. Some of them were available for a few years after the cut date, if you knew to ask for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •